SM Supermalls has been part of everybody’s life, that’s why SM Supermalls continues its commitment to bringing a quality experience to their customers with SM North Edsa’s new and improved food court.
Starting this June 15, shoppers will experience a promising and satisfying look of SM Foodcourt with it’s improved structures and interiors. SM City North Edsa Foodcourt can accommodate over 1,400 seats with more than sixty food concept stores available.
Must Try Foods:
- Takoyummy – famous for their authentic takoyaki balls with the Original Takoyaki and Bacon & Cheese Takoyaki dishes made from the sweetest vegetables and octopus topped with floss, mayo, and Takoyummy’s special sauce, perfect for the Japanese street food lovers.
- Lydia’s Lechon – known for their best tasting Special Lechon with herbs and spices, best served with their signature lechon sauce, and Fresh Lumpia which is a delightful mixture of assorted vegetables and minced “ubod” wrapped with Lydia’s very own peanut sauce.
- Chica’s Chicharronia – with there must try Chica Bagnet Platter! Their best selling crispy bagnet is served with their signature Chicharon Bulaklak, and their hearty bowl of Special Lugaw served with egg and Chica’s Tokwa’t Bulaklak.
- Sisig Hooray! Aside from their signature sisig, Sisig Hooray! offers their open-faced talong-on sisig and sisig full-belly meal dishes. Their meals come with Fried Egg, Atcharang Papaya, Sesame Pipino Salas. Ensaladang Inihaw na Talong and Fried Saging na Saba.
- Chef Ala Eh! – offers their traditional Filipino dish from Batangas, the Bulalo Espesyal and Sizzling Bulalo Steak prepare with a tender beef and rich bone marrow.
- Chizmozza – they will satisfy your cheezy cravings with their Mozzarella Bites and Sticks coated with Italian-seasoned breading, fried to perfection and served with tomato or ketchup dip.
- Cebu Fiesta – they will indulge you with their signature dishes, HUMBA-Pork, Danggit, and their most popular dishes in the Central Philippines SU/TU/KIL, Sugba (Inihaw), Tula (Tinola), and Kilaw (Kilawin).
Aside from this, you can also try their crow’s favorites that were established since day one of SM City North Edsa: Inihaw Express, Salo (former seafood grill), Gracia’s Lechon (former Kusina ni Gracia), Kamay Kainan, Sizzling Plate, Turk’s, Mr. Kimbob, and Panda Shabu-Shabu!
With the relaunching of the food court, they will feature more stalls and food concepts that will surely satisfy everyone’s cravings!
For exclusive news about SM Supermalls, visit www.smsupermalls.com or follow SM’s official social media accounts of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through SM’s Viber Public Chat.