Did you ever dreamt of one day, waking up at an island. Where you can hear the waves crashing on the shore or feel the sea breeze rushing through your skin or gaze upon the heavenly creations in the sky.
Now, Avara Nature & Yacht Club made sure that you can enjoy the easy life of the seaside.
Avara is the first yacht club located at Calauag Bay in Taytay, Palawan. It was established by the Seaside Premier Development Corporation, that aims to give its customers a redefined coastal living.
Quick Facts about Avara
Avara, which means Sunshine Island, is an eco-luxurious resort that use solar panels as a source of renewable energy, utilize a recycled water treatment system, maximize a hydroponic garden, and take advantage of other eco-materials available.
The Avara Balanghai designed and created by Master Sculptor Rey Paz Contreras.
The plan for the exclusive resort was formally unveiled at the Grand Hyatt Manila led by its President and CEO Ms. Veronica C. Young.
“After many months of sailing and voyaging aboard bangkas and riding waves, we found the perfect island in Taytay, Palawan to be the home of our pioneering project. It is with a great pleasure to present to you tonight, Avara Nature and Yacht Club – the first of its kind in the Philippines, bridging the middle class to the lifestyle of the rich and famous. As Seaside Premier Development Corporation’s flagship project, we aim to redefine seaside living, where nature meets luxury,” she said in her opening remarks.
What to Expect in Avara?
1. Its accommodation is inspired by the Maldivian architecture. Members can choose to stay in a one-bedroom Water Villa with jacuzzi, two-bedroom Water Villa with private infinity pool, or one- or two-bedroom Beach Casitas.
2. Aside from the villas and casitas, Avara members will also have an exclusive access to a two- bedroom yacht with crew for an overnight stay or for cruising around the island and nearby areas. Avara’s yacht features two cabins and a family room in the lower deck; a living room, a kitchen and dining area, and a plunge pool in the main deck; and an open dining space and a sun deck in the fly bridge.
3. The island can also accommodate as many as 100 guests at their main dining area and at the grill restaurant. But guests will have more dining options since Avara includes a poolside bar, a seaside bar and lounge, picnic areas, and private dining venues.
4. Avara is fully equipped with a gym, a water sports center, a tennis court, and a golf course to those who want to keep up with their fitness routine.
5. The island also has a playroom and nursery, spa and massage cabanas, a bonfire area, a clinic with an in-house doctor and nurse, and a gaming area for the enjoyment of the Avara members.
The Avara Island has nothing but the best facilities for its members.
• Guests will first experience the Avara service upon their arrival at the dock or the harbor.
• The ultra-luxurious resort also has a helipad for those who will be coming in by air.
• VIPs also have the option to skip the reception and go straight to their accommodation.
• There will also be a boardwalk open for development to entrepreneurial Avara member.
Are you a fun and adventurous? Here’s the list of activities you can also try:
Avara offers a myriad of water action such as diving, snorkeling, kayaking, jet-skiing, banana boat riding, stand-up paddle boarding, wind surfing, scuba diving, island hopping, and fishing in coordination with neighbor islands.
The resort also provides options for on land activities like trekking, biking, and vegetable picking.
There are also a lot of activities that Avara members can enjoy outside its vicinity. After all, Taytay, Palawan boasts of picturesque sites like the Canique Waterfalls, the Lake Manguao, the Irrawaddy Dolphins in Malampaya Sound, the Fuerza de Santa Isabel, and the Church of Santa Monica. Taytay is also hope to a paradise-like hidden valley that gives tourists a bird’s eye view of the pristine, idyllic coastal areas of the municipality.