The sky is set to be lighted once again for the 10th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition.
The Philippine International Pyromusical Competition (PIPC) is a tradition at the SM Mall of Asia that has brought endless enjoyment to millions of Filipinos each year. For the past 9 years, the pyrotechnics have always complied with the international standards for environmental safety, at par with countries like Canada, Australia, Hongkong and famous theme parks around the world.
In full support of the ongoing Manila Bay Rehabilitation Program of the DENR, SM Supermalls moved the 10th PIPC from SM Mall of Asia to SM City Clark in Angeles City, Pampanga.
Participants of the 10th PIPC
Starting February 23, the Philippine International Pyromusical Competition’s annual program has 10 competing countries who take on a battle of breath taking fireworks performances amid symphony of sounds.
- February 23 – An opening exhibition by Platinum Fireworks Inc. will be followed by our First Contender, Belgium’s CBF Pyrotechnics.
- March 2 – Germany’s 9th PIPC champs “Steffes-Ollig Feuerwerke” and Portugal’s “Pirotecnia Minhota” will treat the crowd with their tradition and mastery of skills in the sky.
- March 9 – the Pampanga skyline will witness France’s “Brezac Artifices” followed by a burst of vibrant colors by Finland’s Oy Pyroman.
- March 16 – Italy’s very own “Viviano S.R.L.” and last year’s champion, United Kingdom’s “Pyrotex Fireworx” will battle it out
- March 23 – Canada’s turn to paint the night sky bursting with colors with their very own “Fireworks Spectaculars” and China’s Polaris Fireworks will surely stun the crowds.
- March 30 – The most spectacular display of colors and surprises with Poland’s Surex Firma Rodzinna and the Philippines’ own Platinum Fireworks Inc. in a grand finale like no other.
This magnificent family-friendly bonding experience is made possible with Platinum Fireworks Inc., the City of Angeles, Pampanga, the Department of Tourism, Tourism Promotions Board, Philippine Reclamation Authority and our many sponsors.
PIPC Photo Contest
The annual PIPC Photo Contest will also highlight entries from amateur and professional photographers wherein winners will receive special prizes from PIPC’s partners and sponsors.
Where to buy tickets
Tickets to the most-awaited 10th PIPC are available at www.pyrophilippines.com or through SM Tickets, SM Cinemas, SM Mall of Asia ticket booths starting February 13, and at SM City Clark ticket booths starting February 14.
- Ticket coupons will alsobe available for purchase in Metrodeal starting February 13.
- Patron with dinner at P1,800
- VIP at P600
- Gold at P350
- Silver at P120
- Ticket prices will be different on the closing day of 10th PIPC.
For more information about PIPC show schedules, visit the SM Supermalls social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and http://bit.ly/10thPIPCFAQs or call any of the following hotline numbers:
Platinum: 0966-9682256; 0947-5989523; (02) 3591486
SM Mall of Asia: (02) 556-0660
S Maison: (02) 946-3848
SM By The Bay: (02) 556-6244
SM City Clark : (045) 499-0198
SM Tickets: (02) 470-2222
Metro Deal: (02) 823-1955