From March 7 to June 26, 2019, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (HKDL) is welcoming the return of “Carnivale of Stars”.
What to expect?
A rich line-up of spectacular offerings includes:
- An all-new Springtime celebration moment
- The popular Disney Character Egg Hunt
- A host of beloved Disney friends fills every day and night with Disney magic!
To make the season even more special, HKDL’s newest Marvel attraction, Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! opens on March 31, 2019
Welcoming guests on a high-tech, high-energy interactive adventure fighting alongside Ant-Man and The Wasp. Along with exceptional dining, shopping and accommodation experiences at the park and three resort hotels, this year’s Springtime celebration at HKDL promises to be the most spectacular yet for Pinoy guests!
Shrink to ant size and fight alongside Ant-Man and The Wasp
Calling heroes of all sizes! The long-anticipated Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! expands the epic adventure of Iron Man Experience, and further affirms HKDL as Asia’s epicenter of Marvel action. It will be the world’s first attraction featuring Ant-Man and The Wasp. As well as the first Marvel-themed attraction featuring a female Super Hero as a lead character.
More about Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!
The new attraction will send guests on a critical mission with Ant-Man and The Wasp to defend Hong Kong against Hydra’s attack. The adventure begins with a visit to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Science and Technology Pavilion, a newly opened facility at Stark Expo in Tomorrowland. The visit is soon interrupted by Hydra, who has initiated a two-pronged Swarmbot attack in Hong Kong to steal the Arc Reactor atop Stark Tower in Kowloon and a Data Core at S.H.I.E.L.D. pavilion. As he battles Swarmbots in Kowloon, Iron Man calls in Ant-Man and The Wasp to defend the pavilion. But with thousands of bots and only two of them, Ant-Man and The Wasp will need help – and guests at the pavilion are called into action! Aboard one of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s newest combat vehicles, guests will be shrunk to ant size in a heroic battle alongside Ant-Man and The Wasp to defeat Zola and his Swarmbots.
Created with classic Disney storytelling and close collaboration with Marvel, Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! is a highly authentic and engaging Marvel experience. Director of “Ant-Man and The Wasp,” Peyton Reed and the movie production team were on board to film the media for the attraction; Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly, the stars of “Ant-Man and The Wasp,” joined the action by reprising their roles; and Christophe Beck, composer of the Ant-Man movies, also created the score for the attraction. The immersive, media-rich storytelling is enhanced by cutting-edge scenic illusion technology and a state-of-the-art gaming system used to create an exhilarating, interactive experience.
Disney friends invite guests to join the refreshing Springtime carnival
“Carnivale of Stars” Springtime celebration returns this year from March 7 to June 26 with new magical experiences featuring your favorite Disney friends!
- Start the springtime adventure with a rejuvenated performance starring Mickey and friends in a fun-filled celebration at the Castle Hub Stage.
- Don’t miss the exquisite landscaping in the hub area and Fantasy Gardens with recreated scenes from beloved Disney stories including “Moana,” “The Lion King,” and “Bambi.”
- Snap unforgettable photos to your heart’s content!
- Cookie, Duffy’s new friend, will join the festivities for the first time ever in her new Springtime outfit.
- Guests can also visit The Annex to meet Ralph & Vanellope from Ralph Breaks the Internet, who will be making their first debut at HKDL this Spring.
- Mickey and friends will also be greeting guests in their colorfulspring outfits on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Curious minds and egg-splorers can look forward to the popular “Disney Character Egg Hunt” with over 100 adorable Disney character-themed eggs scattered throughout the entire resort.
- Guests will have a cracking good time searching for the enlarged eggs decorated after Disney∙Pixar characters, Marvel Super Heroes (including Ant-Man and Iron Man) and more!
- Some new faces will appear, including Bo Peep and Slinky Dog from “Toy Story,” The Wasp and Captain Marvel.
Do not miss the chance to discover them all!
Sweeten your stay with springtime snacks and delights
The seasonal celebration is complemented by a mouthwatering selection of over 50 different delicacies to be enjoyed throughout the resort.
- At the park, relax with the Duffy and Friends Afternoon Tea Set seasoned with various herbs and spices at the Main Street Corner Cafe Hosted by Coca-Cola®
- Or you can snack away with the limited edition Casey Jr. Popcorn Bucket and Dumbo Sipper at outdoor vending carts.
- Delight your taste buds with all-new Ant-Man and The Wasp-themed food and beverage items at Starliner Diner.
- For a more nourishing bite, head over to the Spring Colorful Brunch at Disney Explorers Lodge’s World of Color Restaurant. The new brunch menu features refreshing choices such as plant-based chicken rice paper rolls and pan-fried Omnipork hash brown with saffron vegenaise.
- For the perfect family activity, join the dinner buffet at Disney’s Hollywood Hotel for an Ant-Man and The Wasp-themed DIY chocolate egg-making session.
Find the perfect souvenir with new spring merchandise
A springtime shopping paradise awaits with 80-plus seasonal exclusives! Discover new favorites across apparel and accessories, plush toys, stationery, toys and pins.
- Keen collectors can look out for the new Eggstravanganza egg-shaped toystarring Mickey and friends, along with characters from “Toy Story“.
- Fans of Duffy and Friends can look forward to Cookie’s debut in the adorable Easter Bunny-themed all-new Spring-themed collections.
Furthermore, Marvel fans will not want to miss out on the new Pavilion Gifts shop in Tomorrowland! The shop, which opened in December 2018, features more than 300 Marvel merchandise items and will introduce 40 exclusive items themed to Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! in late March, Guests can also take home special mementos commemorating their heroic battle defending the S.H.I.E.L.D. pavilion alongside Marvel Super Heroes.
Enjoy a complete holiday experience at Disney hotels
Springtime joy will extend to all three resort hotels for a truly memorable holiday.
- Hotel guests will receive a collectible spring-themed souvenir set in each room, including an amenities box and Disney slippers.
- For a complete resort experience, hotel guests can join the complimentary Spring-themed recreational activities and arts & crafts across the three hotels from day till night.
- When evening descends, wind down with soothing live music in the lobby of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, accompanied by character appearance with some Disney friends.
Special Announcement: Hotel guests stayting between April 19 and 28 can also experience the wonderful Easter Magicarnival with engaging outdoor games and activities across the lawn of the three hotels. Families will love the Disney-themed bouncy castles, game booths and unique obstacle courses designed for incredible fun for all guests.
Special offers for Pinoy guests
Get started on planning a memorable Disney adventure with the following attractive seasonal offers! For an extra magical touch to birthdays, the resort is also pleased to launch a new Birthday Month Double Month promotion exclusively for Pinoy guests.
For details, please visit: https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/offers-discounts/
Priority Access to attractions
To make trips at HKDL easier and more convenient, try out the brand-new Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass at HK$199 or Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction Admission Pass at HK$299 to get ahead of the queues by enjoying priority access to three or eight selected popular attractions across the park. Ticket combo is available exclusively online for pre-arrival purchase. Both passes can be purchased on the day you visit the park at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths, Pooh Corner, Expo Shop or the front desks of the three resort hotels. For details, please visit https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/disney-priority-special/.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort offers unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. In the magical kingdom theme park — filled with your favorite Disney stories and characters — explore seven diverse lands that are home to award-winning, first-of-a-kind attractions and entertainment. Complete your adventure with stays at the resort’s luxurious Disney hotels. For information on attractions and vacations at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, visit hongkongdisneyland.com or call (852) 3550-3388.
Mobile app gives latest updates
A mobile app is ready for guests to keep them posted on all the excitement at Hong Kong Disneyland, from opening hours to entertainment schedules. Use the GPS-enabled map to find your way around the park, or make reservations for park restaurants with one-tap calling. Locate Favorite Characters: You’ll magically know when-and where-Disney Characters are appearing in the park and make every moment count when you can now see the wait times for each attraction with the app, designed to make your visit to the theme park more magical.
Download the Hong Kong Disneyland mobile app for free:
iOS users: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1077550649
Android users: https://goo.gl/ZbHHbP