Every year, every SM Supermall magically turns into an enchanting world of elfs, raindeers, and etc.
Truly Christmas will always be one of the most special Holiday of the year. And last November 9, SM Southmall officially unveiled this year’s most awaited giant 32ft-snowy cabin Christmas center piece.
The center piece was filled of giant raindeers and elfs that brought joy and excitement to the mall-goers.Southies witnessed how cozy Christmas celebrations could be – with the warm fireplace in the cabin, the electric performances of Santa and the toys.
To cap off the holiday launch festivities, Canadian brother duo Bob and Clint Moffatt serenaded Southies with their at the Food Street Concourse last November 10.
More Holiday Happenings at SM!
If you missed out the Christmas Launch, don’t worry because SM Southmall has a lot of events in store for us this holiday.
- Starting with Mayonnaise and I Belong to the Zoo’s Concert on November 16, 30, and December 14 in partnership with Yellow Room.
- The Big South Christmas Sale is also something to look forward to on November 16-17. Up to 50% off on festive finds! Check out out some last minute Christmas gifts for your Monito/Monita without the long wait and shipping fees!
- Ballet performances by ACTS Manila on November 23 and December 7 and by University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Chorale on December 21 and 24.
- Santa is still at SM Southmall to meet and greet as many kids as possible. You can catch him at the Event Center on the following dates: December 1, 8, 15, 22 and 25.
- Share your blessings and make kids happy this Christmas by purchasing a pair of Bears of Joy. Customers get to keep one bear and the other one will be donated to the kids of SOS Children’s Villages. Just drop by the Bears of Joy booth at the Lower Ground Level and purchase a pair for only P200 until December 25.