The 10th PIPC has come to an end. Who’s your pick among the 10 contenders?
For 6 consecutive saturdays, from February 23 to March 30, we have all witnessed different performances from the 10 countries who joined the 10th PIPC this 2019.
Let’s have a quick recap of the past weeks performances:
- February 23 – An opening exhibition by Platinum Fireworks Inc. followed by our First Contender, Belgium’s CBF Pyrotechnics.
- March 2 – Germany’s 9th PIPC champs “Steffes-Ollig Feuerwerke” and Portugal’s “Pirotecnia Minhota” treat the crowd with their tradition and mastery of skills in the sky.
- March 9 – the Pampanga skyline witnessed France’s “Brezac Artifices” followed by a burst of vibrant colors by Finland’s Oy Pyroman.
- March 16 – Italy’s very own “Viviano S.R.L.” and last year’s champion, United Kingdom’s “Pyrotex Fireworx” will battle it out
- March 23 – Canada’s turn to paint the night sky bursting with colors with their very own “Fireworks Spectaculars” and China’s Polaris Fireworks will surely stun the crowds.
On March 30, our last contender from Poland Surex Firma Rodzinna lighted up the sky to show off what they got.
After Poland’s performance, the announcement of winners came after a few minutes.
For the 2nd place:
Germany Steffes-Ollig Feuerwerke
For the 1st place, there were two countries who have tied the spot.
France Brezac Artifices
United Kingdom Pyrotex Fireworks Ltd.
And lastly, for this years Champion with and average score of 97%:
China Polaris Fireworks Display
The show was ended with the Spectacular performance of our very own Platinum Fireworks Inc.
For more information about PIPC show schedules, visit the SM Supermalls social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and http://bit.ly/10thPIPCFAQs or call any of the following hotline numbers:
SM Mall of Asia: (02) 556-0660
S Maison: (02) 946-3848
SM By The Bay: (02) 556-6244
SM City Clark : (045) 499-0198
SM Tickets: (02) 470-2222
Metro Deal: (02) 823-1955