Grolier has been operating for over 50 years and its mission is to become the leading ‘In-Home Learning Experts’. They provide quality products to help parents educate, entertain and motivate their children at home.
8 Multiple Intelligence
Grolier also believed in Gardner’s 8 multiple intelligence and have patterned their toys with the specific intelligence a child could develop.
Howard Gardner is a cognitive psychologist who developed the idea of ‘multiple intelligences.’ He believes that people don’t have one ‘intelligence,’ but that we can be ‘smart’ in many different areas and ways.
Toys for a specific type of intelligence:
Naturalist Intelligence (“Nature Smart”)
Immerse yourself in knowledge with Grolier’s Wonderful World of Knowledge!
- 10 volumes of essential information.
- Discover a world of knowledge at your fingertips.
- Packed with detailed illustrations, diagrams, and photographs.
Expand your knowledge of science with Grolier’s Wonderful World of Science!
- 10 volumes with colorful illustrations.
- Discover 10,000 fantastic facts about science.
- Test your knowledge with exciting activities and quizzes in each book.
Musical Intelligence (“Musical Smart”)
I Wonder Why
Your child can learn with a talking pen which makes learning FUN & EASY with VOICES reading out to your child!
Full of lively answers to tricky questions and praised for their mix of realistic artwork with cartoons, I Wonder Why books are a brilliant way to keep your child’s mind amazing. With intriguing information & fun facts, the books are guaranteed to excite the reader’s curiosity & develop reading skills.
Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (“Number Smart”)
The key to math facts automaticity.
- Fun and unique way to successfully memorize math facts.
- Perfect supplemental tool for all 3 tiers of the Response to Intervention (RTI) model.
- Build self-confidence and proficiency by providing immediate reinforcement for correct answers.
- Meets NCTM educational standards with skills appropriate material for maths.
- Utilizes the 3 senses; visual, auditory and kinesthetic for effective learning.
- Wipe-clean workbooks can be used multiple times for repeated exercises to enforce basic math facts mastery.
What’s in the box?
- 5 Grolier Keymatic sets (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions)
- 4 Wipe-clean workbooks (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- 4 Wipe-clean marker pens in assorted colors
- 1 Parent Guide book
We know that children will get excited & enthusiastic when it comes to playing games. That’s why our Logico program was designed to develop skills in visual discrimination, pattern awareness, sorting & classifying, sequencing, number sense, and letter recognition – all this, while your child is having fun playing with the Logico board game!
Logico provides a lot of practice for those who need additional reinforcement and it also offers more challenges to those who are ready to advance in their thinking skills. Parents can rest well knowing that this program has been developed by experienced pedagogues and it has been tested for its effectiveness of developing the thinking skills of children.
Interpersonal Intelligence (“People Smart”)
Help me learn Games
This is an interactive activity that can be played by 1-4 players.
These exciting early learning floor puzzles help children:
- learn the alphabet and numbers up to ten
- develop their memory skills
- learn colors and shapes
- develop their matching skills
While encouraging them to also enhance their communication, cooperation, and friendly competition.
Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (“Body Smart”)
Fun Thinkers is an interactive learning tool designed to tickle your child’s developing curiosity.
A great startup set to stimulate their brain power and foster their intellectual development.
The set is loaded with lessons learned in an exciting, effective format!
Kids love using the game-like Match Frame with Fun Thinkers books. The self-checking designs let children see immediately how much they know. Easy to follow directions and examples help kids learn on their own. Each lesson has a “More to Do” suggestion that extends and reinforces the learning.
Linguistic Intelligence (“Word Smart”)
Talking English is an English learning program featuring a Reading Pen that promotes comprehension and improves speaking fluency.
A thematic learning sequence based on everyday situations and common encounters that focuses on building key language skills:
- Grammar & Sentence patterns
- Reading & Comprehension
- Speaking & Pronunciation
The reading Pen provides extensive read-aloud audio support that helps boost a child’s language confidence. Children can practice independently at ease and in their own time.
Simple, lightweight, fun – allows children to take the books and Reading Pen everywhere they go and share the fun learning experience with their friends.
Intrapersonal Intelligence (“Self Smart”)
Social Emotional Learning Foundations (MySelf) is a collection of 24 books that present the concepts of emotion and character in ways that can be easily understood by children. The collection comes with complimentary interactive family guides that encourage parents and caregivers to engage with their children and participate in their little one’s social and emotional development.
Four Theme Sets of books that help children manage their feelings and interactions:
- Helps children recognize and understand feelings.
- Helps children recognize and build positive performance character traits.
- Helps children develop character traits that enable them to get along in a community.
- Addresses self-control and ways of responding to situations that can yield positive outcomes.
Spatial Intelligence (“Picture Smart”)
Morphun is a DOUBLE GOLD award winning Morphun Junior sets for ages 4+, have the unique side-joining feature built into both square and triangular bricks. Sets include long connecting pieces and direction changes as well as wheels and axles. Morphun Junior sets already make far more models and shapes than competitor sets but with far fewer pieces. All Morphun square bricks are compatible with traditional plastic bricks.
- Fine manipulative skills and hand-eye coordination. Allow children to explore the flexibility of form and movement.
- Social, communication, teamwork, and ways of working skills by providing opportunities for children to work together in teams and share their ideas.
- Both generic and special problem-solving skills.
Help Me Learn To Draw provides a simple introduction to drawing for young children.
The wipe-clean pages mean children can practice again and again helping to build confidence in their drawing skills.
- A perfect introduction to drawing for young children
- Simple steps make it easy to create characters and vehicles
- Includes four wipe-clean pens and erasers
🎪 The Grolier Carnival Fair is back!
See you at Festival Mall Alabang on Jan. 18-24, 2019 • 10am-9pm
Assess your child’s multiple intelligences and get a free book + a chance to win Grolier Interactive Materials! 🎉
We have a lot of fun activities such as magic show, inflatable fun cube, interactive learning corner, and face painting which are all for free!
Power your child’s imagination.💡