It’s summer! And Banana Boat is here to to simplify the Fun in the Sun with the new Banana Boat Simply Protect.
Edgewell Personal Care, maker of global brand Banana Boat expands its portfolio of sunscreens as it unveils its latest offering – Banana Boat Simply Protect.
About Banana Boat Simply Protect
- It’s a product that is formulated with 25% lesser ingredients.
- It is made with no added oils and fragrances making it lightweight and confortable on skin.
- Provides SPF50+ broad spectrum of UVA/UVB protection.
- It is uses natural ingredients that are safe and effective in filtering out the sun’s harmful rays but are environmental friendly replacing Oxybenzone and Parabens – ingredients that are said to create cellular damage in coral reefs.
Ms. Maricel Quevedo, Senior Brand Manager said, “Banana Boat Simply Protect is great new product that gives maximum sun screen protection with very minimal ingredients, making it safe for everyone in the family and it is also micro-plastic free and does not contain Oxybenzone and Parabens making it very safe for the environment as well“.
“And we are also proud to announce that Banana Boat Simply Protect is highly recommended for protection against harmful sun rays by the Skin Cancer Foundation“, she added.
Banana Boat Simply Protect comes in three (3) variants:
- Simply Protect Sports – designed for those who enjoys active outdoor lifestyle.
- Simply Protect Kids – for kids 4 years old and above.
- Simply Protect Baby – for babies 6 months to 3 years old.
Both variants are sting-free and tear-free product made mild and gentle enough even for the most delicate and sensitive skin.
All have products stays on skin in 7 conditions – sun, heat, wind, pool water, ocean water, sweat and sand.
Banana Boat Simply Protect Sports and Kids come in Aerosol Spray and Lotion forms and the same lightweight lotion form for Simply Protect Baby.
Banana Boat Simply Protect is being imported, marketed and distributed in the Philippines by Getz Healthcare.