Indulge your Spicy Cravings at Fiery Style!
About Fiery Style
Fiery Style South-Western Flaming Grill, owned by Mr. Mat Ramillo P. Tee, is a newly established Texas-Mexican inspired Restaurant in the Philippines. Fiery Style serves a huge variety of food choices with their Southwestern-inspired Menu. Fiery Style also commits in giving their customers a 100% “Modern Mexico” vibes with their interiors.
This year marked the milestone of Fiery Style as it plans to open 6 branches in Luzon. Three of their branches located in SM Mall of Asia, Festival Mall Alabang and Resorts World Manila was already opened to the public in the first quarter of 2018. And they will soon be opening branches in Evia Lifestyle Center, Forbes Town and Okada Manila.
Must Try Dishes
- Fiery Nachos (Php338) – You can have their gigantic towering nacho chips (can either be corn or potato chips) topped with cheese sauce, guacamole, tomato salsa, jalapenos, sour cream, and meat. For the meat, you may choose based on your preference from grilled Jalapeno-lime chicken, Mexican chili beef, Barbeque pulled pork or Barbecued beef brisket. Truly, the best nachos in town!
- Mexican Street Croquettes (Php278) – looks like a cute version of dynamite lumpia right? these croquettes are made with chicken and bacon fried with chili dip and pomodorro sauce.
- Galleon of Bones (2-3 persons for Php828; 4-5 person Php1,528) – a shrimp of barbeque ribs, chicken wings, and meaty pork hammers, beef ribs served with southwest chips. It’s truly one of the tastiest barbeque ribs I’ve tried!
- Lord of the Wings – and this was my favorite off all! A 24 chicken wings set beautifully and uniquely presented with 3 flavors to choose from: the Hot Hot Hot Sauce & Jalapenos, Nacho Cheese Sauce and Bacon and Texan-style barbeque. I’m not a fan of spicy foods that’s why i did not even hesitate to try the hot hot hot sauce and jalapenos flavor but I really liked the nacho cheese and Texan-style barbeque, it was so sumptuous!
- Strawberry Southwest Margarita (Php188) – of course, our meal wouldn’t be complete without these refreshing drinks with fresh strawberries mixed with lemon and lime with tequila blended.
Aside from these margarita’s you may also try their other cocktail drinks and non-alcoholic beverages. Plus you can upgrade your Fiery Paloma, Southwestern Margarita and Minty Mojito drinks to bottomless! Super sulit coz it’s not that expensive.
If you’re planning to explore the taste of the southwestern region of the world, you should definitely drop by at Fiery Style. The interiors are so extra plus the staffs are highly trained and commendable for their excellent service. The food is unique in terms of taste and presentation. And yes, their food are so instagrammable! So invite your family, relatives and millenial friends and try this new fiery restaurant in the metro.
If you like to know more about fiery style, follow them at their social media accounts to keep posted on their new branch openings and happenings:
SM Mall of Asia – https://www.facebook.com/fierystylesouthwesterngrillMOA/
Resorts World Manila – https://www.facebook.com/fierystylesouthwesterngrillRWM/
Festival Mall Alabang – https://www.facebook.com/Fiery-Style-Festival-Alabang-2119790431583334/